EVER WISH you could find a senior marketing communications professional who is also conversant in the latest Internet and social networking technologies? Read on…
Jenifer consults with a variety of organizations throughout the U.S., drawing upon experience honed from nearly 20 years designing and delivering senior-level marketing communications. Offering a versatile skill set and adaptive approach, Jenifer's background involves a wide range of industries, from consumer products and services, to education and e-learning, transit, travel and philanthropy.
Beginning her career as a promotional writer for a Fortune 500 company, Jenifer became vice president of marketing for an international direct selling company by the time she was 38 years old. Later, she became vice president of sales & marketing for an eLearning company, leading to her ongoing fascination with Internet marketing, digital communications and social networking.
Today, Jenifer plays a lead role in major communications projects throughout the country and is at her creative best taking on new challenges. A writer and editor at heart, one of Jenifer’s strengths is her ability to translate an organization’s core values and goals into compelling, consistent communication across a variety of channels. Able to take projects from concept to completion, she is comfortable working independently, as a team member, or leading the team.
to August 1998
- Rexall Showcase International, Boca Raton, FL, PM, 1997-1998
- Tupperware Brands, Toronto, Canada, Marcom Consultant, 1994-1996
- PartyLite Gifts, Plymouth, MA, Dir/VP Marketing, 1991-1994
- Tupperware Brands, Orlando, FL, PM, Sales Promotion, 1984-1989
- Orlando College, Orlando, FL, Admissions Rep, 1978-1984
- Creative World Schools, Inc., Raytown, MO, Regional Manager, 1977-1978
- Sun-Journal & Smart Shopper Newspapers, Brooksville, FL Copy Editor, Correspondent Supervisor, 1976-1977